Programming language DINO:
- Version 0.55 (Feb 2007)
- Version 0.54 (May 2002)
.tar.gz format: sources for UNIX and WIN32 (VC++ 6.0) environment.
InstallShield zip file for Windows95(98, ME, XP) or Windows NT.
Unzip this file in a temporary directory and
click Setup. If you use Winzip, simply click Setup in Winzip window.
Compiler tools COCOM (including programming language DINO):
- Version 0.996 (Feb 2007)
- Version 0.995 (May 2002)
Major difference the latest version of COCOM and DINO (Feb 2007) from
the previous version (May 2002) is
- WIN32 port has been removed. Use CYGWIN for
installation under Windows.
- Serious bugs in Earley's parser have been fixed. More tests
have been added.
- Adding format input/output to Dino.
- Many bugs have been fixed.
- GMP package was added.
- More tests have been added.
- The interpreter has been significantly sped up.
- Oberon programming language analyzer has been added as an
example of usage of Dino as a prototyping compiler language.